Calling All Writers
THIS JUST IN! I NEED MORE WRITERS!
Are you connected to learning?
Got an idea, a notion, or a soapbox regarding a trend in education?
Ever think “If only more people knew about this . . .” when you come across a learning resource for students or professionals?
Feel like you have something (an expertise, for example) that might help inform and illuminate an issue related to our schools and institutions of learning?
Wish people would just spend more time talking about or discussing a certain topic?
Just wanting to funnel more traffic toward your education blog, url, or organization?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, Ecology of Education wants your thoughts, ideas, opinions, expertise, and resource connections. We are looking for authors from various niches in the field of education — from higher ed to preschool, indoor to outdoor, public to private, supplier to provider, builder to user, techno-wizardry to brinks-n-mortar, student to policy maker, and anyone in-between or out-around.
Topics we’d love to have covered:
- Getting started with Web 2.0 (for teachers or administrators)
- Cutting edge
- Professional Development
- Staff development tricks and tips
- Collaboration do’s and don’t’s
- Resources to spur growth
- Reflections from conferences
- Series of “Did you know?” facts for quick digestion
- Principal/Teacher/Board training opportunities
- NCLB & RTTT
- Stimulus watch
- International focus
- International comparisons
- Art of Teaching
- Tips and tricks
- Constructing lasting learning experiences
- Integrating the arts
- Maximizing teachable moments
- Pratfalls to avoid
- Trends in
- 21st Century skills
- Curriculum development
- Interviews with industry movers-and-shakers
- Learning environments
- Associations and organizations
- Latest developments
- Other subject area(s) that pique your interest
Interested in giving your two-cents worth to the education debates happening today?
Contact Jason Flom (jason dot flom at ecologyofedcuation dot net), Founder of Ecology of Education, with your name, e-mail, url (if you have one), and connection to the field of education to get started.
We look forward to hearing from you.