Below is a letter that 6 Florida Republican Legislators sent to Governor Crist today, urging him to veto SB 6. You can click on the link below the images to download a copy of the pdf yourself.
April 14, 2010 | 15 Comments
Leave a Reply
Ecology of Education is a multi-author blog dedicated to exploring issues and ideas in education. Please subscribe, comment and engage.
Looking for something?
- Emerging Trend: Collaborative Curve April 10, 2009
- A Teacher’s Field Guide to Parents August 13, 2010
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic. The Challenge of Motivation. January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Cathy Vatterott’s “Rethinking Homework” August 5, 2009
- Open Letter to the Teacher Who Said “I Hate Technology.” May 6, 2009
- 10 Principles for the Future of Learning July 2, 2009
- What Makes a Master Teacher? May 10, 2010
- The Folly of Rubrics and Grades March 11, 2010
- Words that Ignite Learning October 20, 2010
- Ed Reformers: Champions of the Wrong Theory of Learning August 26, 2010
- Games in the Classroom April 6, 2015
- Break the Speed Limits, Mind the Stop Signs December 9, 2014
- Rewriting Teacher Credentials October 27, 2014
- Using Twitter in Higher Education September 1, 2014
- Flip the (Teacher Tenure) Question August 22, 2014
- The Highly Qualified Teacher Limbo: How Low Can It Go? July 29, 2014
- Education HAS – Applied Content July 21, 2014
- Paradox of Students’ “Deficits” As Society’s Strengths July 9, 2014
- Education HAS… May 25, 2014
- Book Release March 31, 2014
- mateo: Muy buena tu web!!! garcias por la informacion te ...
- Terrell Rasnick: It is indeed my belief that mesothelioma is actual...
- Apunkagames: Thanks for such beautiful articles. Its really kno...
- LastKorey: I see you don't monetize your site, don't waste yo...
- PortegiendoIndustria.com: If all goes well, the processing would require som...
- Jamie Storm: Also participating in the exchange. Pinned to my ...
- Nichelle Branski: Ma’shallah!! Your statements were very genuine and...
- Viviana Kendi: How about less drawing attention to yourself, and ...
- Sylvester Gussler: Monda, please don’t misconstrue any of the comment...
- Carol Millikin: It’s not possible with this gallery software for p...
21st Century 21st Century Education Accountability Arne Duncan ASCD ASCD Annual Conference assessment Change Collaboration Common Core Curriculum Democracy Differentiating Instruction Edreform Education Education Policy Education Reform Florida globalization Humor Innovation Leadership Learning NCLB New York Times Obama Parents Poverty professional development Race to the Top Relevance SB6 Schools Standardization Standardized testing Standards Students Teacher Teachers Teaching Technology Testing Twitter Web 2.0 Whole Child
Follow @Eco_of_Ed on Twitter