A couple of days ago I watched and read the transcript of Fareed Zakaria’s CNN primetime special, “Restoring the American Dream: Fixing Education.” Zakaria talks to Bill Gates, whose five-billion-plus investment in schools has bought him a seat at the head table of education reformers. If I’d gotten any response from my previous attempts to correspond with […]
Tag Archives: Bill Gates
Ecology of Education is a multi-author blog dedicated to exploring issues and ideas in education. Please subscribe, comment and engage.
Looking for something?
- A Teacher’s Field Guide to Parents August 13, 2010
- Emerging Trend: Collaborative Curve April 10, 2009
- Open Letter to the Teacher Who Said “I Hate Technology.” May 6, 2009
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic. The Challenge of Motivation. January 18, 2012
- Reviewing Cathy Vatterott’s “Rethinking Homework” August 5, 2009
- 10 Principles for the Future of Learning July 2, 2009
- The Folly of Rubrics and Grades March 11, 2010
- What Makes a Master Teacher? May 10, 2010
- Words that Ignite Learning October 20, 2010
- Ed Reformers: Champions of the Wrong Theory of Learning August 26, 2010
- Games in the Classroom April 6, 2015
- Break the Speed Limits, Mind the Stop Signs December 9, 2014
- Rewriting Teacher Credentials October 27, 2014
- Using Twitter in Higher Education September 1, 2014
- Flip the (Teacher Tenure) Question August 22, 2014
- The Highly Qualified Teacher Limbo: How Low Can It Go? July 29, 2014
- Education HAS – Applied Content July 21, 2014
- Paradox of Students’ “Deficits” As Society’s Strengths July 9, 2014
- Education HAS… May 25, 2014
- Book Release March 31, 2014
- riley: Really Great list and I find useful information ab...
- kaliteli web tasarım: Gene fena bir içerik olmuş...
- opencart tema: Çok faydalı yazılar paylaşıyorsun teşekkür ederim...
- Burl Bebo: Great post. I'm facing some of these issues as wel...
- Kermit Clevette: I was curious if you ever thought of changing the ...
- Casie Renteria: We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand ...
- Lorilee Skovira: I don't even know how I stopped up here, however I...
- Karren Grubba: I do consider all of the concepts you've presented...
- Beulah Fridman: Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many than...
- Tess Zollman: Awesome issues here. I am very glad to peer your p...
21st Century 21st Century Education Accountability Arne Duncan ASCD ASCD Annual Conference assessment Change Collaboration Common Core Curriculum Democracy Differentiating Instruction Edreform Education Education Policy Education Reform Florida globalization Humor Innovation Leadership Learning NCLB New York Times Obama Parents Poverty professional development Race to the Top Relevance SB6 Schools Standardization Standardized testing Standards Students Teacher Teachers Teaching Technology Testing Twitter Web 2.0 Whole Child
Follow @Eco_of_Ed on Twitter