On July 29th, 2009, the Department of Education announced the release of a competitive grant program available all states called Race to the Top, or the State Incentive Grant Fund. This program provides 4.3 billion dollars in grant monies to states that demonstrate “significant education reforms across four assurance areas.” 50% of these monies will […]
Tag Archives: Grant
Ecology of Education is a multi-author blog dedicated to exploring issues and ideas in education. Please subscribe, comment and engage.
Looking for something?
- Emerging Trend: Collaborative Curve April 10, 2009
- A Teacher’s Field Guide to Parents August 13, 2010
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic. The Challenge of Motivation. January 18, 2012
- Open Letter to the Teacher Who Said “I Hate Technology.” May 6, 2009
- Reviewing Cathy Vatterott’s “Rethinking Homework” August 5, 2009
- 10 Principles for the Future of Learning July 2, 2009
- What Makes a Master Teacher? May 10, 2010
- The Folly of Rubrics and Grades March 11, 2010
- Words that Ignite Learning October 20, 2010
- Ed Reformers: Champions of the Wrong Theory of Learning August 26, 2010
- Games in the Classroom April 6, 2015
- Break the Speed Limits, Mind the Stop Signs December 9, 2014
- Rewriting Teacher Credentials October 27, 2014
- Using Twitter in Higher Education September 1, 2014
- Flip the (Teacher Tenure) Question August 22, 2014
- The Highly Qualified Teacher Limbo: How Low Can It Go? July 29, 2014
- Education HAS – Applied Content July 21, 2014
- Paradox of Students’ “Deficits” As Society’s Strengths July 9, 2014
- Education HAS… May 25, 2014
- Book Release March 31, 2014
- Site de Corno: Muito legal o seu blog, continue acrescentando con...
- The Zido Blog: I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were...
- BoyceChief: I have checked your page and i have found some dup...
- BestWilhemina: I have noticed you don't monetize your site, don't...
- Herbert Lueders: hi there, great website keep up the good work....
- redmiqq: Great beat ! I would like to apprentice at the sam...
- Valentin Croce: I have recently started a website, the info you pr...
- CUSTOM CAR PLATES FRONT: Many thanks a different insightful internet site. ...
- Science Lover: Charles Franklin Kettering, an inventor once said,...
- do trang tri dep: ...
21st Century 21st Century Education Accountability Arne Duncan ASCD ASCD Annual Conference assessment Change Collaboration Common Core Curriculum Democracy Differentiating Instruction Edreform Education Education Policy Education Reform Florida globalization Humor Innovation Leadership Learning NCLB New York Times Obama Parents Poverty professional development Race to the Top Relevance SB6 Schools Standardization Standardized testing Standards Students Teacher Teachers Teaching Technology Testing Twitter Web 2.0 Whole Child
Follow @Eco_of_Ed on Twitter